domenica, ottobre 01, 2006

<<< I wanted>>>


I wanted Y a world beautiful,
a friend for always,
an eternal mother,
thousand thoughts in secondly,
of the thousands of words that to say when we are, a spontaneous smile each day,
reason without restriction,
an acceptable personality,
a song one each tomorrow,
embrace which fills me of Christ,
a family almost like the mien,
one and thousand occasions in the life,
a desire in stars each 21,
a so large,large,large heart,
a walk by the clouds each night...
and somebody that always it with me... and him I have, by Christ and your they ...
with me.Y
"It does not concern whichever things I want in this life, but the important thing it is that ...I will always have to Christ Y with me... and my friends Y."
"Non si interessa quali cose io desidero in questa vita, ma la cosa importante esso è che sempre devo Christ Y con me... ed i miei amici. Y
2それはどの事が私はこの生命に私ほしいと思うが、重要な事がそれ私は常になる私... 及び私の友人を持つキリストことであるかかわらない。Y
Es betrifft nicht, welche Sachen ich ich in diesem Leben wünsche, aber die wichtige Sache es ist, daß ich muß immer Christ Y mit mir... und meinen Freunden werde. Y
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY